FSB, Street No. 22, Punjab, Pakistan
We are working to provide helpful content about various types of pets.
Who we are
Petstype.com maintains that better care for the world’s various pet species can be achieved through increased public knowledge of those species. Thus, we are evolving into the web’s premier destination for information on all types of domesticated animals. Visit ours about us page for more information about us.
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time you are asked to provide your personal information.
We may obtain additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you want from us.
We may ask for your contact information when you create an Account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the data we collect in a number of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained
- Our website will be improved, personalized, and expanded.
- Recognize and evaluate how you use our website.
- Create new products, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional objectives.
- Please send you emails.
- Detect and avoid fraud.
The use of log files is a common procedure for Petstype.com. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is collected for the purposes of evaluating trends, operating the site, tracking users’ movements on the site, and compiling demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Petstype.com uses ‘cookies,’ just like any other website. These cookies are used to save information such as visitors’ preferences and which pages of the website they browsed or visited. The information is used to improve the user’s experience by matching the content of our web pages to visitors’ browser types and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
- Google (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads)
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You can check the Privacy Policies for each of Petstype’s advertising partners
Note: Petstype.com has no access to or control over these third-party cookies.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Consumers in California have the right, among other things, under the CCPA to:
- Request that a firm that collects a consumer’s personal data reveal the categories and precise pieces of personal data it has gathered.
- Request that a company removes any personal information on a customer that it has gathered.
- Request that a company that sells a customer’s personal information not sell the customer’s personal information.
- If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you understand your data protection rights completely. Every user has the following rights:
The right to access: You have the right to a copy of your personal information. For this service, we may charge you a small fee.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that any information that you feel is incorrect be corrected. You also have the right to ask us to complete the information you feel is missing.
The right to erasure: Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
The right to restrict processing: Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing: Under some circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability: Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we’ve acquired to another organization or directly to you.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +923121733428